<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I Smell A Webby! 

I admit it -- having returned from an unscheduled and traffic-devastating break, I still haven't gotten back into the swing of this whole blogging thing. What I need (and what in most other aspects of my life I'm often suffering from a surfeit of) is a gimmick, a self-generating sort of regular feature, like Doghouse Riley's birthdays or Rox's captions or Norbizness'... well, every goddam thing. Tell that Texan to quit hogging the gimmicks, will ya?

I had brief stabs at this sort of thing before, but nothing's ever kept my interest beyond, I don't know, three or four weeks. Which is my primary struggle with blogging. Sometimes I want to be Roy Edroso, a month later its Christgau, next thing I know, I'm writing dragon poems and arguing the total, universal superiority of Paranoid over Fun House.

In short, I've got to narrow my focus a wee bit. From now on, Buck Hill (can stylebooks start italicizing blog names, please? It just looks classier) is your one-stop source for unverified rumors about Halle Berry and pictures of famous people wearing fake mustaches.

1)
I met a guy who's interning at Revolution Studios and he read the script of an upcoming Halle Berry/Bruce Willis vehicle. It features an extended and graphic cybersex/masturbation scene. With Halle, I think.

2)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com