<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Other People's Moms Are Concerned About, Like, Whether They're Eating Well, Right? 

From yesterday's Post live discussion:
Minneapolis, Minn.: You both moved from New York to D.C. Does D.C. feel provincial, like it seems to those of us outside the beltway? How are you going to avoid trading access for your integrity, will it be a struggle?
[...]
Alex Pareene: As a Minneapolitan myself, I'd just like to say: Hi, mom.


And from last night's inbox:

[Mom] to me
did my email address show up or did you just know it was me because I am so concerned about you and David?


Sadly, my grandfather's question about blogger ethics and responsibility didn't make it past the moderators.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com