<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 01, 2005

As Much As I Love the Emails... 

Dear Everyone,

The first non-quoted line in this comment is, in fact, a little joke -- one that, it turns out, is apparently more subtle than I intended. You see, Nick Denton was talking about exclusivity in a sort of negative tone, and I made a what I thought was a funny about it.

So -- if I have no idea who you are, I will probably respect my boss's wishes (always wise) and not extend you a Gawker comments invite. You can always go here. I already feel like an asshole, so don't get on my case. That said, if you send a really funny email or if you are famous, I'll make an exception.

And, of course, you are always welcome to comment here.

Yours sincerely,
-alex
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com