<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Internet Continues To Blur the Line Between Wishful Thinking and Deliberate Obtuseness 

I know, I know... I've been a horrible blogger lately. I'm sorry. But I've been busy! I've just returned from a much-needed vacation in the fantasy land where no one remembers 1972 and Democrats don't invariably capitulate to marketing majors masquerading as political advisors demanding the perennial sacrifice of another craven mealy-mouthed pseudo-centrist. It's quite nice this time of year, and much less humid than New York.

Whenever you're on vacation, you want to be home -- but then, of course, once you get home you remember it's a sticky and depressing place where people say things like "Evan Bayh" and "Joe Biden" without crying or at least looking ashamed of themselves.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com