<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm Feeling Phthisicky 

I made the mistake of leaving my room and actually going outside, and now Google is down.

Google is down! The whole damn internet is broken!

This may be punishment for the vehement abuse directed at Blogger outages, the warnings that Google is growing too powerful, the complaints of bias in their News aggregator -- I was going to link to examples of each of these complaints, but I can't find any because GOOGLE IS DOWN.

This ought to teach us all a lesson. What would a World Without Google be like?


Please, Google! Come back! We didn't mean it! I need to find a funny picture of Jimmy Stewart to illustrate my post!

Oh... wait a second... Google's back.


For now...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com