<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I Get More Hits Than Saduhara Oh 

Today's bizarre google referral:
"david horowitz" beastie boys

It's Adam, but close. That's a fairly common mistake, but here's how I keep them straight:
David is the best-known critic of the left.
Adam is known primarily for rocking so well, and is said to have class like pink champale.

Hope that clears things up.

Just for future reference:
The Left's Best Known Critic
AdRock

UPDATE: Corndog asks an important question:
"What does David have class like? My guess - bathtub sloe gin."

If Mr. Horowitz's typical self-adulating tone were expressed in the form of old-school rap, how would he describe his class?

Ain't no better critic of the left than myself,
'cause I got more smarts than Soros got Wealth.
I'll link Mohammad Atta to Eliot Spitzer,
I got class like a Rhine Wine Spritzer


Add your own couplet to the comments, should you feel so inclined.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com