<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Where Were You? 

If this is satire (could it be?), it is brilliant satire.

Then later on, when we got in my spa, we ended up playing spin the bottle. Anyway, after a while we ended up holding hands underneath the water, and rigging the bottle so we got to hook up. That was pretty kewl. And he has the most wicked playstation game called singstar, man it's kewl. You set it up to play songs and you sing! you can have battles, or play a compitition. Man i'ts so much fun. I got some really good video footage of lizzie and Nicky singing don't stop moving by S Club Seven. It's hell funny. And a lot of footage of elliot. Anyway, i just remembered that this story was supposed to have a point, and here it is. I really like elliot. I talked to Lizzie afterward, and she dosen't have a problem with me liking him. My mate was at a party the other night and he was looking for me. My friend just found out that she had cancer, so i stayed with her instead of going. She's ok though, and she has finally got a decent boyfriend.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com