<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Miles from Dulles 

The former Cat Stevens denied entry to the former land of the free.

All I can say is, the INS better watch out, cause Jon Stewart is gonna get totally sarcastic on their ass.

It's things like this that makes me wish I could actually watch the Daily Show instead of simply composing angry rants in my head. (Now available in blog form!)

It's not even a simple case of mistaken identity; no, he was personally "interviewed" by the FBI and determined to be a security risk. The famed folk-wuss-rocker who wrote such fiery calls-to-arms as "If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out" and "Peace Train" is a security threat to the United States of America.

I bet they really wanted to ban Donovan, but when they tried he beat them up and stepped on their little earpieces, so now they're taking out their aggression on the most harmless person in the world that isn't currently dead. I think there's actually documented evidence that Cat Stevens has lost fights with flies.

No offense, Yusuf, I'm just trying to make a point. A fairly obvious point, true, but the government has just gone so completely batshit nutso that I can either start drinking heavily or make light of the situation. And I have homework to do.

For the record: I like Cat Stevens. But I mean, come on, Raffi is scarier than Cat Stevens. Baby Beluga has some scary shit on it. At least, that's how I felt when I was younger.

It's a good thing Dylan's already back from his European tour, cause you know they're just itching for an excuse to ship his ass out of here.





Look Out! He's got facial hair!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com