<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

I'm Also Not a Crook 

Considering 9 or 10 kids from my school were recently sued by the RIAA, I ought to study this article pretty closely, in case I'm ever called on to defend my right to listen to Dangermouse.

The conclusion reached by the economists has always been pretty apparent to me: people who download music clearly have a bit of disposable income, as they have high-speed internet connections and computers with lots of extra space for thousands upon thousands of Phish bootlegs. They are also generally young, and generally music fans. Young people with disposable income who are music fans will buy more cds than old broke deaf people, which, as I understand it, is the alternative to being a person exactly like me. These are people to tend not to understand why Apple Jacks don't taste like Apples.

But now there's proof, so I can justify theft once again.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com