<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Stick To Tony Knowles Like A Car Interior On A Hot Day 

Atrios has a post shilling for two Democrats who, while both having a fairly good chance of picking up seats in Congress, are also attractive. The merits of this approach aside (though this is the sort of thing leading people to support Edwards over Kerry or vice versa [height before beauty, or something]), Atrios has picked the wrong picture of Alaskan Senate Candidate Tony Knowles.
Here's my suggestion, taken from his campaign web site:


Now, I'm certainly not going to fuck with this guy. I'll vote for you if you promise not to drill into my skull with your steely glare or blind me your impressive jaw!

On an unrelated note, I think the man was photoshopped into his own family portrait.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com