<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

A Lot of Hope For the New Men 

Well.

I've gone and started a blog, so if I ever criticize anyone or anything again, feel free to remind me that I haven't a leg to stand on. I continue to become everything I hate, while fooling myself that acknowledging it will make it excusable. Self-awareness is no excuse for bandwagon-joining, but I find some small comfort in the fact that I abandoned IRC, Usenet, web-based message board communities, and online diaries all shortly before they became popular. I do have a Friendster account, as well as a Fakester, but neither have been updated in some time, so I'm ethically off the hook.

I have a few posts, my links are up, my taste is on display, my irony is reflexive, you may commence feeling superior to me.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com